One Hit Wonders Comics: The Buggles- Pictures came and broke your heart, but who needs that crap when you have olives in your martini.
- Inspired by an observation by Tony Verna.
- Here’s a bit more fanart with a side of mashup. “Brung a gun to a sword fight, didja?” Poor Yosemite. (Originally appeared at http://www.sketchlottery.com/2014/08/usagi-yojimbo-9-wm-brian-maclean.html )
- Just a bit of fanart for the long weekend (originally appeared at http://www.sketchlottery.com/2014/08/madman-13-wm-brian-maclean.html )
Friendship Is Magic
- The good ol’ days, circa 2005.
- Moustache of the mighty. (Yeah, the mighty lame!)
Drawers Full of Drawers Full of Drawers
- Or, drawerception.
- How did it get depressing to post another Star Wars fan piece? And did I misspell baby talked poo? And do I care? And is asking evidence that I do—or do-do, as the case might be?
- Just a little Star Wars original trilogy love. And I found a use for the grey marker I picked up :)
But I’m not Bitter
- or, The Age of Advice
- This makes NIN’s Dead Souls play in my head.
E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial
- or, E.T. the Electric Toothbrush
Oppa Elektra Style
- Yeah, I said it.
Real World Superpowers
- The time I challenged Nathan’s assertions that he wanted to be Superman.
Happy Canada Day!
starring Sporkverine & the H(ungry)-Men. The original currently hangs at Jack’s on Queen.