But I’m not Bitter
- or, The Age of Advice
- This makes NIN’s Dead Souls play in my head.
E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial
- or, E.T. the Electric Toothbrush
Oppa Elektra Style
- Yeah, I said it.
Real World Superpowers
- The time I challenged Nathan’s assertions that he wanted to be Superman.
Happy Canada Day!
starring Sporkverine & the H(ungry)-Men. The original currently hangs at Jack’s on Queen.
The Li’l Sprinkler
- Amanda & I took Tyson to Tim Horton’s.
Sketch Lottery: Stitch
- Or see it in its natural environment.
- Watching my grandson play with his Matchbox & Hot Wheels cars is like a stroll down memory lane.